You get that most important 1.5-hour to 2-hour face-to-face meeting or phone conference (your choice) during the process. If we need more than one of these to complete the job, that’s fine. I don’t charge more for a second meeting or conference call.
- You get a report more than 30 pages long with your professional communicative and behavioural strengths to keep. This report is invaluable for helping me write your CV in YOUR voice and to be able to accurately and objectively show your communicative and behavioural strengths in your CV and LinkedIn profile. It is also an excellent resource to help you prepare for job interviews.
- You get a personalised and premium service where you get to talk to me throughout the entire process. Low budget CV services will have you filling in dozens of pages of forms with little to no contact with the CV writer.
- You get a CV written targeting the industry and kind of roles you want.
- You get a CV that is keyword optimised so that it can get through ATS (applicant tracking system) software. This is vital these days as more and more companies and recruitment agencies use this software to cope with the huge amount of CVs they receive daily.
You get 6 months of updates to your CV.
- You get a cover letter that is targeted to a specific role you want to apply for and then taught how to write your own powerful cover letters for other roles.
You get a LinkedIn profile that is keyword optimised. You also get a guide showing you how to maximise your LinkedIn profile’s potential.